Belaire Place, Sunshine Coast Queensland In the heart of Belaire Placeoverlooking the Pumicestone Passage
Belaire Place is located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Queensland which is only just over an hour’s drive from Brisbane or about a thirty minute drive from the Sunshine Coast (Maroochydore) Airport.
Follow the main road into Belaire Place (Caloundra Road) and when you reach tree-lined Bulcock Street, turn right at the second roundabout into Minchinton Street. We are located on the right, just before you reach Bulcock Beach.
If you need help with transport from either Brisbane or Maroochydore airport, we can arrange transfers via the shuttle bus for you – just let us know. If you get lost at anytime, give us a call and we will guide you in!
To help give you an idea of what a great holiday location our motel apartments are in, we’re only:
- 50m (about a minute’s walk) to the safe, patrolled Bulcock Beach and the Esplanade and Boardwalk, with BBQ’s along the foreshore, great choice of alfresco cafes and restaurants.
- 100m (about a two minute walk) to Bulcock Street with its many shops, banks, cinema, chemists, cafes and restaurants – you’ll be spoilt for choice – Italian, Greek, Thai, Chinese, Indian or just great Aussie Food! Every Sunday morning you can choose to take a walk along the busy market on Bulcock Street or just enjoy a leisurely breakfast.
- where you can catch buses to all parts of the Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Coolum or Noosa. You can also catch a bus to Landsborough which is our closest railway station and from there continue by train to Brisbane.
- About a five minute walk to The Events Centre (also on Minchinton Street).
- About a ten minute walk to Kings Beach surf and patrolled swimming beach.
- About a five minute drive to Caloundra’s award winning RSL Club or Caloundra Bowls Club - although they both have courtesy buses which will pick you up at our front door if required.
- About a five or ten minute drive to some of the best beaches on the Sunshine Coast - Shelly, Moffat, Dicky and Currimundi beaches.
- About a thirty minute About a thirty minute drive to Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre with its great cinema complex or the newly renovated Big Top Market Fresh at Maroochydore. While at Maroochydore don’t forget to visit nearby Mooloolaba.
- About a forty minute drive to Maleny and Montville on the Blackall Range – take the scenic drive and see the breathtaking views of the Glass House Mountains. Maleny and Montville have numerous quaint gift shops, boutiques, wineries and cheese makers as well as cafes and restaurants.
- About a fifty minute drive to Noosa with it’s famous Hastings Street with numerous alfresco cafes, restaurants and designer boutiques.