Belaire Place, Sunshine Coast Queensland in the heart of Caloundra overlooking the Pumicestone Passage
Caloundra is located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Queensland which is only just over an hour’s drive from Brisbane or about a thirty minute drive from the Sunshine Coast (Maroochydore) Airport.
Follow the main road into Caloundra (Caloundra Road) and when you reach tree-lined Bulcock Street, turn right at the second roundabout into Minchinton Street. We are located on the right, just before you reach Bulcock Beach.
If you need help with transport from either Brisbane or Maroochydore airport, we can arrange transfers via the shuttle bus for you – just let us know. If you get lost at anytime, give us a call and we will guide you in!
- 50m (about a minute’s walk) to the safe, patrolled Bulcock Beach and the Esplanade and Boardwalk, with BBQ’s along the foreshore, alfresco café’s such as the Coffee Club and restaurants such as Tides.
- 100m (about a two minute walk) to Bulcock Street with its many shops, banks, cinema, chemists, cafes and restaurants - such as Velvet Waters – you’ll be spoilt for choice – Italian, Greek, Thai, Chinese, Indian or just great Aussie Food! Every Sunday morning you can choose to take a walk along the busy market on Bulcock Street or just enjoy a leisurely breakfast.
- 100m to the Bus Transit Centre where you can catch buses to Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Coolum, Noosa etc, or to Landsborough to get a train to Brisbane etc.
- About a five minute walk to The Events Centre (also on Minchinton Street).
- About a ten minute walk to Kings Beach surf and patrolled swimming beach.
- About a five minute drive to Caloundra’s award winning RSL or Caloundra Bowls Club - although they both have courtesy buses which will pick you up at our front door if required.
- About a five or ten minute drive to some of the best beaches on the Sunshine Coast - Shelly, Moffat, Dicky and Currimundi beaches.
- About a thirty minute drive to the Sunshine Plaza shopping mall with it’s great cinema complex, or to Maroochydore or Mooloolaba.
- About a forty minute drive to Maleny and Montville on the Blackall Range – take the scenic drive and see the breathtaking views of the Glass House Mountains. Maleny and Montville have numerous quaint gift shops, boutiques, wineries and cheese makers as well as cafes and restaurants.
- About a fifty minute drive to Noosa with it’s famous Hastings Street with numerous alfresco cafes, restaurants and designer boutiques.